Whew, I’m back. Who knew that when I left to start my new job I wouldn’t be seen back here for nearly two months! To say I have been busy would be the understatement of the year. Ever since that fateful day when I left for the big city I have been going ninety to nothing, and when I did have any sort of downtime I was trying to snuggle up next to my hubby and spend a little time with him.
Recap in shortest amount of words as possible:
– Ran a half-marathon with my family.
-Went to New York, froze my butt off, saw some sights, and stuffed my brain with as much tax accountant knowledge as I could fit.
– Celebrated three different Thanksgivings (with my dad, with my mom and grandparents, and with Jamey’s family) in three different cities.
– Spent a week putting up Christmas decorations and shopping for Christmas presents every chance I got.
– Went to our home town’s Christmas celebration and visited friends.
-Celebrated our anniversary.
– Sister came to visit and we did a whirlwind shopping extravaganza and I finally finished all Christmas shopping.
– Spent the last week before Christmas going to numerous Christmas parties and celebrating Christmas with Jamey.
– Spent an entire week celebrating Christmas and had a total of 6 Christmas celebrations in 7 days.
– Finally made it back home and spent the last two days unwinding, unpacking, and taking down Christmas decorations.
-Also, during most of this time Jamey was studying like crazy for the GMAT and finally took it and made a 710! which in GMAT world if pretty grand and is high enough to where he is a very competitive candidate at all the schools he applied to!
Seeing it all up there doesn’t make it seem so busy, but I feel like I’m still recovering today….
We are actually headed out tomorrow afternoon to Atlanta to celebrate New Year’s with friends, but hopefully I’ll be back to semi-regular posting now! Although , I’m making no promises because in a couple of weeks it is back to training for work and then busy season is upon us….